Wireless Faxing is easy.
Break free from the fax machine and start sending and receiving faxes with
your PDA, Smartphone, or Blackberry®. eFax gives you a fax number
that delivers faxes as email attachments. Read them anywhere!
How to set up fax receiving on your wireless device.
If you haven't already, signup for eFax
- Log into your account
- Click on Account Preferences
- Click on Receive Options
- Enter your mobile device email address
- Click on Fax Options
- Change fax format to TIF or PDF
Note: You will need software to view faxes on your device. See
recommendations below for file viewer options available.
How to print a fax from your wireless device.
- Receive a fax on your mobile device
- Obtain the number of a nearby fax machine
- Forward your eFax email with the fax attachment to that number adding @efaxsend.com (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Note: In Account Preferences, Receive and Send Options (printing included)
both should be set to whatever email address you usually use on your wireless device to
receive and send emails including those with attachments.